Features and Benefits
Dirt and debris are vacuumed from surfaces and carried away through specifically designed tubing to the central power unit normally located in a garage, basement or utility room, making it unable to reenter your home's air. The canister contains a filter that captures 99.97% of pollutants as small as 0.3 microns, which is operating at HEPA standards. Cyclonic suction prevents clogs and ensures consistent, powerful airflow for better suction.
- Cleaner Air - A washable filter traps 99.97% of contaminants as small as 0.3 microns, performing at levels equal to HEPA standards
- Easy Installation - The CentraLux can be installed in either existing homes or homes under construction
- Strong Suction - The powerful motor offers more than twice the suction power of most portable vacuum cleaners
- Quiet Operation - Helps eliminate noise with the main unit hidden in the basement or garage
- Convenience - Inlets can be installed in any room or hallway, covering up to 10,000 sq. ft. when properly installed
- Unique Design - The patented SuperLux Hose swivels 360 degrees for less pressure on the hose and your wrist, and works with both our Supervalve inlets, as well as conventional inlets.
- Ease of Use - Simply insert the flexible, lightweight power hose into any installed inlet and flip the control switch conveniently located on the handle.
- Low Maintenance - The brushed aluminum, 11-gallon, rustproof tank is bagless, which saves money and increases airflow; the tank needs to be emptied twice a year with normal usage of the central vacuum system.
- Performance Indication - An electric indicator advises when the filter needs to be replaced or cleaned.